The Future of Design
IIDA Hawaii Pacific Chapter Student Benefit Programs
Beneficial events, workshops and seminars curated specifically for IIDA student members. These events are exclusive to IIDA student members and give aspiring designers unique opportunities to build professional connections and knowledge that extend well after graduation.
- Student Design Charette
- Student Portfolio Review
- Speed Mentoring
- Passport to Professionalism
- NCDIQ Study Groups & Workshops
Your IIDA Student Membership provides opportunities to network and connect with other design students and successful professionals in the Interior Design community. IIDA Students Members have access to:
- Student Appellation, exclusive eligibility to use the Student IIDA acronym after your name demonstrates your credibility and maximizes your professional exposure.
- Student Mentoring Program, our most popular annual event which pairs Student Members and industry professionals for one day of job shadowing and networking.
- QUAD, the IIDA Student exclusive e-newsletter that shares the latest competitions, national events, and Campus Center news.
- Perspective, online access to our award winning, thought-leadership journal published twice a year by IIDA.
- Event Calendar, a list of Chapter, industry, local and national events, as well as available volunteer opportunities to keep you actively engaged in the profession.
Distinguish yourself as a promising new designer and elevate your resume by entering IIDA’s Regional competitions, which include:
- Design Competitions, opportunities for IIDA Student Members to win visibility, cash, and design experience to boost their resume and reputation in the industry including the student exclusive Student Design Competition and Student Design Charette.
- Wilsonart Essay Competition, supported by the Wilsonart Education Fund, this annual essay competition awards the winning student a $1,000 cash prize.
- Annual IIDA Student of the Year Award, one of the most prestigious IIDA awards—with a $5,000 cash prize—which recognizes a student whose insight, involvement, and leadership have significantly impacted their school’s Interior Design program.
All IIDA memberships run on the calendar year, January through December.
2018 Calendar Year Student Dues: $60